Friday, December 3, 2010

CUSTOM Jane Doe Art- HORROR DECKS - Up for Auction Tonight!

Jane Doe Makeup Studio: JANE DOE ART - HORROR DECK AUCTION

My skateboards from the Jane Doe Art- Horror Deck Collection of Skateboards is officially up for auction online, on ebay- tonight! Although there will be more HORROR DECKS- every board is truly one of a kind and will not be created the same. The decks feature my own original art inspired by some of my favorite horror movies and characters.


The (5) skateboards will be the first in my HORROR DECK. This is your chance to grab up the boards while theyre up for auction. The sale includes a certificate of authenticity. Happy Bidding!

My user name on ebay is JANEDOEARTT

Join my facebook (www.facebook.com/janedoemakeup) for links to the actual auctions



No comments:

Post a Comment