Monday, March 7, 2011

Jane Doe Makeup: Rates, Services & NYC+ Bridal Discount Rates

Jane Doe Makeup News:

Hi Ladies & Gents.


This is Morgan from Jane Doe Makeup. In preparation for Bridal Session I have recently updated my own portfolio website with information about my services, rates, and more. The new section also includes photos and information about my services for Makeovers, Makeover parties, Special FX, Body Painting, Private Makeup workshops, and much more!


You will find a very long list of services in the rates/services section of www.JaneDoeMakeup.com as I currently offer more services than any other makeup artist in the NYC, NY, NJ,CT,PA+ area.


Small photo sessions/makeovers are also available instudio at my new studio in Ridgewood Queens NY.


I am also currently offering discounts on ALL bridal services for nyc and surrounding areas with Bridal makeup packages starting at $60 per person for wedding day makeup services. In addition, all brides will be considered members of the bridal parties for all rates for packages.


I am also offering private lessons (nonvocational) , makeover parties & more - instudio and traveling!


Thanks.
-Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment