Thursday, September 30, 2010

NEW! Cosmetic Launch: JANE DOE MAKEUP NYC - November 2010

NEW! Cosmetic Launch: JANE DOE MAKEUP NYC - Cosmetic Line.

As many of you that are on my facebook know - I am currently working on launching my own cosmetic line.
I will be retailing my own cosmetics as well as pro makeup artist tools and general public products/tools.
The line is set to launch in November 2010 and will be available directly through/at my studio, during my workshops and on the website (website to be announced soon!).

The line will feature some of the following things:

  • Unique Jane Doe Makeup Packaging
  • Monthly updates/launches
  • Jane Doe Makeup Airbrush Makeup
  • Airbrush Machines
  • Airbrush Guns
  • Foundation
  • Powders
  • Single eyeshadows in multiple sizes and colors
  • Quad eyeshadows in multiple sizes and themes
  • Disposables
  • MEGA Eyelash Packs at a DISCOUNT Rate
  • Eyeliners
  • Amazing Lip Glosses & Products
  • MAKEUP BRUSH SETS!
  • & MUCH MORE

Here are some "teaser" photos - the actual packaging will vary and isnt shown below. These are just teaser photos my friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment